↦Real Estate properties
This type of video project can be streamlined for standard (usually residential properties) home tour scenarios. That allows a low price offered as a package.
Up to 3 minute videos delivered as HD 1080p YouTube optimized video (with or without Interview / voice overlay) .
I offer 2 levels of sophistication: a straight-forward walk-through style in a linear fashion OR a more artistic, creative approach that incorporates the linear walk-through format and adds the emotional, high-end feeling style. It’s your choice what you think your clientele is requiring. For multi-million properties the choice is quite clear. Let’s talk and get the project planned.
Pricing is depending on factors like property type, size, interview: yes/no, your requirements, and others. More on Real Estate photography and video on my page Real Estate Photography and Video which explains package pricing and bundling. Video as an add-on to a qualifying photo shoot can benefit from discounts.
This type of video project can be quite diverse and I need the project details for a custom quote.
I calculate this type of project as a Custom Video Project, see following.
↦Custom Video production work
— commercial, company presentations, crowdfunding, video applications, et cetera
A video production projects involves multiple pahses:
Send me your project info and I will provide you with a free estimate reflecting the tasks, duration, and pricing.
Generally speaking, the overall costs for a project are stemming from:
- PRE-PRODUCTION (==planning, meetings, scouting, talents, etc. [optional])
- Creative Fee (== production: actual photography / video):
- DP / photographer
- Assistant / PRODUCTION
- half-day, full day rates or longer available; hourly rates in some cases possible;
- POST-PRODUCTION (==editing: retouching, composites, advanced techniques)
- PRODUCTION CHARGES and EXPENSES
- [optional items, whatever is applicable for a project]:
e.g.: crew, location, studio, props and equip rental, styling, wardrobe, set construction, talent, casting, catering/meals/craft, travel, transportation, certain insurance, permits, shipping/delivery, et cetera.
- [optional items, whatever is applicable for a project]:
- USAGE / LICENSING: depending on project / client needs
- MISC FEES / CHARGES: e.g. NDA’s, night-time work, et cetera.
Note: POST-PRODUCTION time depends strongly on the amount / type of material that was shot during the on-location time and the number / style of photos you’d like as an outcome. Depending on the project, certain standard editing can be included in the Creative Fee to make quotes / estimates leaner and simpler. Advanced editing is usually time consuming and can be itemized if the project scope justifies that.
Note: USAGE / LICENSING fees: depends very much on the nature of the project; my estimate will give you a clear idea about the scope and pricing of the license. If you do not specify your requirements / usage scenario at the time of requesting the quote, I will, by default, quote a Standard Basic License which I believe fits your situation and we can go from there.
Please let me know upfront if you have cost-sharing or exclusive rights in mind.
Note: Production Charges: all projects have costs involved and some are certainly understood as part of doing business as a photographer, however, some of the involved costs are charged extra, see examples above.
Industry ballpark numbers are: $5oo to $15oo+ / per minute of video, depending on complexity, length of video, goals, number of locations / shoots, and pre-production (script / concept) work involved.
A budget of $15oo to $25oo would be a good start.
Contact me for a free quote: team @ DENALImultimedia.com
–Describe your project
–Desired length of final video
–Type of video: interview style, crowd-funding style, documentary, event, product demo, explanation video, promo video for a Business, promo video Otherwise, Training, OTHER ? [tell me what]
–What do you need: filming, editing, storyboard, OTHER
–Which displays will it be produced for: social media, websites, mobile, TV broadcasting, OTHER
–Budget: Note that you can create a video for $500 or $5k budget and it has to be done simpler when in the low range budgets and it will get more sophisticated in the higher budgets. Like with cars: you won’t get a new Porsche for the price of a new Ford Fiesta, however, the Fiesta might be a good fit for your needs.
– Desired Turn-around time-frame, may be deadlines: within… 1 week, 2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-2 months, 3-4 months
– Style ideas (samples if applicable or shall I make suggestions)
Read more about a sample project calculation: Costs and Calculation of Video Production + Video Editing
To create all source material can span from days to weeks to months.
Costs can be calculated in many different ways: per minute resulting video, or fixed price on per-assignment base, or other detailed or mixed calculations. Depends on the project and the scope.
EDITING VIDEO (post production as a stand-alone service, no filming)
Editing time is determined by multiple factors, but mainly by the length of source video, # of takes, multi-cam syncs, complexity of audio, and #of cuts.
- composing videos for given time frames and according to storyboards
- editing, cutting, enhancing
- adding audio/music, voice-over narration or overlay text titles
- Cost range: small projects, reasonable amount of source material and cuts, ca. $150-$300 / per minute of finished video.
Costs are higher if e.g. certain conditions exist: multiple hrs of source, multiple takes per scene, many cuts/min, et cetera.
- Advanced editing, animation, effects (requiring Adobe AfterEffects) might add to the overall costs
- Actual costs: can only be estimated after I have reviewed your source material, task list and/or concept / storyboard. There’s also a chance I have to decline if material, concept, and goals are not in-sync. For an estimate I need all material and your concept / goals in writing.
EDITING existing Video (corrections, retouching)
- e.g. color corrections, obstructing license plates or faces, cutting out unwanted scenes, etc.
- adding audio/music, voice-over or overlay text titles
- Costs calculated on hourly basis.
- Actual costs: can only be estimated after I have reviewed your source material and task list. For an estimate I need all material and your task list in writing.
Please see: Aerial Photography and Video
Other VIDEO services
- YouTube implementation; also help with setting up a YouTube channel etc.
- Video implementation for websites
- converting video into formats used for websites
- optimizing video for Internet bandwidth
- Costs calculated on hourly basis: $12o / hour.
Other related TASKS
- projects for individuals (family, anniversary, memories, etc.). Please inquire and tell me about the project.
- Telling the Story of Someones’s Life — containing photos AND video material. You need to create the storyboard and deliver all material. Please inquire and tell me about the project and the material.
- Photo slide show: delivered as a video output file. [Note: duration is roughly ca. 1 min per 15 images] — up to 30 images: $95.oo; then $2.50/photo. 1 Text Title Overlay included — more titles are an add-on and costs depend on details. Extras: Music overlays.
- General note: your own photo and video material could be used for projects if it is “o.k. quality” — but keep in mind, the final outcome cannot be better than the source material.
More information: Pricing in general and How to book
Determine your budget by honestly evaluating your goals. Your video needs to appeal to your target audience and their expectations.
Costs for crowdfunding, business videos
assignment, created for the makers of ABSOLUT Vodka / KAHLUA