- Email: team [followed by the @-sign] denalimultimedia.com
- Phone: 720-588-9165
- Physically, my office is located in Longmont, Colorado, which is a few miles north of Denver between Boulder and Ft Collins.
Photography became part of my job about 15+ years ago when I founded a multimedia, creative agency and I started to work in the digital world of photography, design and web design — digital cameras and camcorders changed the photography + video landscape a lot and opened new perspectives and brought more and better possibilities to a photographer.
I worked from my first day on in “Generation-Y” environment, meaning everything digital. I was an early adopter of digital photo and video cameras. And I lived through the evolution of digital editing with Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
Aristotle said “We’re what we repeatedly do, therefore excellence is not an act but a habit.” – For more than 15 years I am a photographer, videographer, and designer.
Digital photography and video is way different from old-school 35mm film photography —
nowadays it is about an understanding of things like raw footage, digital color correction, bit-depths, perspective correction,
and dozens of other digital post-production techniques.
Actually, digital post-production is the evolution of a dark room and offers tons more possibilities.
“We contacted Frank to photograph our for-sale-by-owner condo after finding his name online. From the first conversation, he was professional, courteous and responsive. His expertise and care are evident in the great results. We’ve viewed many homes for sale and the pictures that Frank took are as excellent as any we’ve seen. He also took the time to help us with some technical questions after sending us our package. Frank is a wonderful person with great integrity and skill. We recommend his work whole-heartedly.” — Robin & Tom, Lyons, Colorado
“I have been working together with Frank since 1998. With his experience he offers fantastic suggestions – which are always improvements on my ideas. He is not “pushy” – allowing the client to portray themselves as they wish, however his suggestions are really good and they have been advantageous for my business. He has met every deadline I have given him and he does so within my budget. I especially appreciate his honesty. I highly recommend Frank.” — Susan, Sarasota, Florida
Check out my demo video reels on the video page: Video Work
or samples of photo retouching: Photo Editing, Retouching
fields I am working in…
ON-LOCATION photo + video:
- Capturing ‘moments’ of people and pets in a natural way in a favorite environment. That makes a photo lively and natural and conserves those moments forever.
- Real Estate photography + staging photography, renovation, before-after
- businesses (offices / facilities etc.), or people in their business + work environment
- product photography on-location
- Other fields: funeral / memorial services, architectural objects, cities, travel impressions, and nature + landscapes
EDITORIAL + TRAVEL assignments:
- destination coverage, photo + video: journalistic, documentary style
STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY FOR STILL-OBJECTS:
- like art, products, food , jewelry photography which require time and quietness to produce picture-perfect results.
EDITING + DESIGN:
- editing / enhancing / retouching of photos (‘photoshopping’) -> Photo Editing, Enhancing, Retouching
- video editing (also for your existing material)
- video for web, DVD; format conversions; YouTube
- design + creation of online and print material like websites and postcards, brochures
- Real Estate / Staging / Interior Design
- Pricing in general and How to book
- Video: please inquire and tell me about the project. Get an idea here: Pricing in general and How to book and here: Video Work
- Local Travel beyond 30 mi round-trip: $1/mi
What’s included: pre-project consultation; resizing, Photoshop Editing (Level-1); full usage rights; cloud-delivery; turn-around-time 3-5 weekdays; local travel up-to 30 mi roundtrip from Longmont (roughly e.g. Lyons, Longmont, Boulder, Loveland, etc.) included and beyond that $1/mile.
Certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
Just contact me for an estimate. Email or call me w/ some brief info what you need and when.
If you’re interested in services like LOGO, PRINT DESIGN, WEB DESIGN, … please check out my design website denalimultimedia.com.